Grapefruit gin and tonic is delicious by itself, but with a few little extras added it makes a lovely citrus gin fizz – a zingy cocktail with the addition of oranges and lemons.
Here’s my easy Citrus Gin Fizz recipe for one, but it can be easily doubled up:
Malfy Grapefruit Gin Cocktail Recipe
- A single shot of grapefruit gin
- A single shot of Cointreau
- A lemon
- Half a shot of Sugar Syrup
- A small can of tonic
- Add a single shot of grapefruit gin into the shaker.
- Cut the lemon into quarters. Set aside half and squeeze the juice from the remaining half and add to the shaker.
- Add a single shot of Cointreau, half a shot of sugar syrup and some ice.
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with tonic.
- Garnish with the lemon quarters.
FREE PRINTABLE GIN FIZZ RECIPE CARD
You can download and save a free copy of my digital Citrus Gin Fizz Recipe card here
I tested out and tweaked to find my favourite gin cocktail recipe originally to make cocktails with friends online at a virtual cocktail party. I’ve shared all about it here.
Some more blog posts you might like…
Ideas and Printables for zoom activities for Kids – My children have loved keeping in touch with family and friends on video chats. We have tried lots of different games and quizzes. I have made some into printables you can download here.
Being a Lockdown Mum – Our Weird New Normal From the noise and mess to baking & phone obsession’s, here are the 10 things I’ve learned being a family in Lockdown
Kids rainy day activities for fun at home – here are our favourite boredom busters