This only takes minutes to put together and the combination of Salmon and Halloumi in a warm salad works really well. The combination of both Christmas and
This serves two, but is also nice as a meal for one with the remaining portion eaten cold for lunch the next day. its also really simple and quick to make
Easy Low Syn Salmon and Lentil Slimming World Meal
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 courgette
- 2 handfuls of green beans
- A pouch of cooked lentils (I like the Merchant tomatoey French puy and green lentils one)
- Half a bag of salad leaves
- Fry lite
- Balsamic vinegar to dress
- A pack of hallumi
How to make Salmon, Lentil & Halloumi Salad
- Preheat the oven to 180C Fan.
- Place each salmon fillet on a square of foil, season with salt and pepper and a spray of fry lite.
- Bring the sides together and scrunch into loose pockets.
- Once the oven is hot bake the foil pockets on a baking tray for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut the courgette into batons and
fry infry lite over a mediumheat in a large frying pan.
- Top and tail the green beans and blanch in boiling water for two minutes. (Keep the water)
- Once the courgettes are nicely
brownedon each side, turn down theheat to low and add the lentil pouch with half a cup of water from the blanchedbeans and stir until its all heated through.
- Pop the grill on and while its heating slice the halloumi into think slices and then grill till they are browned.
- Once the salmon is cooked flake into bite size chunks (or if preferred keep as a fillet to place on top)
- Split the salad leaves between two large bowls and add the lentils, salmon pieces and finally the Hallumi slices.
- Season with salt and pepper and finish with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Some More Slimming World Blog Posts You Might Like
Another quick and easy meal Slimming world meal I make with a lentil pouch is this Sausage and Lentil One Pot
If you are looking for a quick family recipe that’s syn free, easy to batch cook and with hidden veg so very child friendly, here’s my go to Slimming World Chili recipe for an easy mid-week meal.